We are proud to work for an international airline with over 4,000 employees and operations in more than 60 countries, and the client turns to Ius Laboris member firms on an ongoing basis to deal with its Human Resources law issues. In all, 18 Ius Laboris firms are regularly instructed by the client, on work that includes:
- Assisting with the termination of employment contracts due to organisational changes, bad performance or breach of obligations;
- Devising a strategy for the closure of offices in certain countries, including termination of employment relationships, risk of transfer of employment, and commercial law issues;
- Preparing advice on severance pay and notice periods in various countries;
- Drafting employment contracts and amendments;
- Handling court disputes with former employees; and,
- Advising on travel allowances.
Facing a massive challenge of efficient coordination of employment law services around the world, the airline has turned to Ius Laboris to coordinate the delivery of all the advice and documents it needs. The client has described its relationship with the Alliance as an “excellent long-term cooperation”. We bring to bear the very best of our global resource, delivering first-class legal advice around the world, with a distinctive global way of thinking. That’s what makes us unique.