171, Old Bakery Street,
Dr Matthew Brincat is a Partner at GANADO Advocates, whose practice mainly revolves around Employment and Pensions, areas of law he believes connect both the human and the corporate aspects of legislation. He has also been heavily involved in the formation of GANADO Advocates’ Employment law department and has gained valuable experience of Industrial Tribunal proceedings.
Matthew is a member of the Lex Mundi European Employment Practices Group and delivers lectures at the Malta Employers Association on Employment Legislation. Matthew is also the co-author of the Malta volume of the Kluwer Encyclopaedia on Labour law and the author of a number of articles in local and foreign magazines and journals in relation to both Employment and Pensions legislation.
- GANADO Advocate, Partner: 2016
- GANADO Advocate, Senior Associate: 2007
- Lecturer at the Malta Employers Association
- Master of Laws (LL.M) (Labour Law), 2002 (London)
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2001 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A), 1998 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta
- Member of the Malta Chamber of Advocates
- Board Director for Malta on the European Employment Lawyers Association
- Ius Laboris recommended member for Malta
- Member of the Lex Mundi Employment and Employment Benefits practice group